The MIPLC is a piece of the DAAD’s grant program for “Improvement Related Postgraduate Courses.” This implies understudies from creating nations (as indicated by the OECD DAC rundown of 2017) may apply, in the event that they satisfy the DAAD’s qualification measures.
Host establishment: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
Level of study: Postgraduate
Number of grant: Not demonstrated
Nationality: Developing nations understudies
Grant candidates will get;
- a full MIPLC tuition and participation fee waiver
- a monthly stipend of EUR 850
- payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- a travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another
- funding source
- a study and research allowance
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- You have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years
The deadline is October 15
To be considered for this scholarship applicants are highly recommended to complete their application by providing relevant documents and information. Sending a well-prepared application is therefore essential for your admission to the MIPLC LL.M. program.