The University of Sydney welcomes applicants who are qualified to attempt a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The goal of the USydIS is to draw in top quality global postgraduate understudies to attempt research ventures which will improve the University’s exploration exercises.
- Host Institution(s): College of Sydney in Australia
- Level/Fields of study: Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program in all exploration disciplines (however would rely upon Faculty)
- Number of Awards: Not indicated.
- Target gathering: Worldwide understudies initiating in both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
- Grant esteem/considerations/term: The USydIS will cover educational cost charges and living remittance for as long as three years with a probability of one semester’s augmentation for PhD understudies.
To be qualified for the USydIS, you should:
- Be a worldwide understudy initiating full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Understudies may likewise be considered up until they have devoured a limit of a half year obviously candidature.
- Be an understudy undertaking study in a branch of knowledge recognized by the University as inside the territories of its ebb and flow and developing examination qualities.
- Not hold an exploration capability respected to be identical to an Australian Research Doctorate certificate, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s certificate, not hold an examination capability respected to be equal to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s qualification.
- Not have held an Australia Award grant inside two years preceding starting the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Not be getting a grant for which course educational cost is a part under some other grant plan to which the Australian Government makes a significant commitment.
There is no different grant application structure, to be considered for the grant you should present an application for admission to your exploration degree. Grant applications are welcome during the time however accessible for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
It is essential to peruse the determination procedure and Research Experience guide and visit the official site (connect found underneath) to get to the application structure and for itemized data on the most proficient method to apply for this grant.